Monday 2 January 2012

Family Photos from Sevastopol

In our family we've got some photo albums to keep our family photos.
Each family member has a personal album. As for me, in my album there are  photos of my parents and grandparents, me, my close relatives, classmates and friends. Each photo has its own story. I'd like to tell about the one I like very much.
In this photo you can see my mum feeding an owlet. The parents found the bird near the house and took care of it. It lived in our house for some time. I like this photo because it shows my parents are kind and caring. They like and protect nature.
(Maria Kareva, form 6a)


 
                                                                  ********
 
In our family we have some photo albums to keep our family photos.
Every family member has a personal album. As for me, in my album there are photos of my parents and grandparents, me, my relatives and close friends. Every photo has the own history. I would like to tell some words about the one which I like very much.
In this photo you can see the celebration of my first jubilee – the 5th anniversary.  I am sitting (left) with my best friend Masha
Каreva. I like this photo, because it reminds me about that period of my life and is one of my brightest recollections. Masha and I are still good friends.

(Maria Utkina, form 7b)

No comments:

Post a Comment